Friday, August 12, 2016

Pixie Talks: Review Vlogs

Hi everyone. A shorter post than usual here, as I'll be talking about something I've been meaning to do for a little while now, but not got around to yet-Reviewing an online critic! It's not something I'll do all the time, but I intend on writing posts for a few others (particularly PushingUpRoses) in the future. Today, I'm looking at Pixie Talks: Review Vlogs!...

Pixie Blossom makes videos on Youtube about varying things, from My Little Pony, to other animations, as well as toys. They're short and sweet, ranging from 5 to 10 minutes, and using every second well, being both informative, detailed, and fun, as well as oftentimes adorable. Watching them can also provide a ton of recommendations, and there's already quite the list of stuff I plan on checking out thanks to these, from stuff like Steven Universe, and Over the Garden Wall, or Star Trek: The Animated Series, to various animes, be they horror, high concept sci-fi, or adorable slice-of-life comedy. There was also the HUGE nostalgia bomb Pixie's review of the 1977 animated adaptation of The Hobbit provided!

As a video host and reviewer, Pixie is bubbly, intelligent, and carries them very well, and chances are, you'll be waving back at her once her videos are over!

Depending on the video, and possible the year too, the editing can get very quick and abrupt, but I think that's intentional, and even if it isn't, it's still amusing and funny to see, and adds a neat little quirk to those videos.

That's about everything to say. I recommend checking out Pixie Blossom's videos if they're at all your cup of tea. She does a great job, and deserves all the viewers possible!

Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of finishing off about a dozen reviews, so be sure to check them out once I finally stop procrastinating, and get them done!...

Link to Pixie Blossom's youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment