Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Bandit-thon...coming soon

There were seven Smokey and the Bandit movies. Seven! I bet you didn't know that! "There are more than three Smokey and the Bandit movies?! Someone wanted to make more Smokey and the Bandit movies?! After Part 3?!" Yes, dear readers, there were four more SatB movies! In the 90's, Hal Needham directed four Bandit TV movies. Over the next week, I'll be having a Bandit-thon, where I'll be going over the whole series! (which I got on a sleek four disc, seven movie collection, that I bought for only twenty bucks! In stores, the Jurassic Park trilogy can cost up to sixty dollars, but seven Smokey and the Bandit movies in one go for less than thirty! Even retailers know that no-one likes the SatB sequels!). With this newfound knowledge I'm sure comes the inevitable question-"They can't be worse than Part 3, can they? Can they?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment