Saturday, September 29, 2012

R.I.P. Herbert Lom (1917-2012)

R.I.P. Former Chief Inspector Dreyfus! You'll get Clouseau someday!









"Give me ten men like Clouseau, and I could destroy the world!"

Clouseau: "How can a blind man be a watchman?"-Dreyfus: "How can an idiot be a policeman?!"

"That nincompoop, that megalomaniac. He's setting the science of criminal investigation back a thousand years."

"Compared to Clouseau, this weapon is a mere water pistol!"

"Whatever they do to me now, it's not half of what he has done already!"

"We're going to build a doomsday machine and conquor the world-have a sweet!"

"I'm fine! Every day, in every way, I'm getting better, and better, hahahahha, somewhere, over the rainbow, hahahahahaha!"

Jacqueline Clouseau/Gambrelli: "You have recieved a beump!"-"Dreyfus: B...Beump?..."

2 comments:

  1. "I will Kiss you goodbye and then... I WILL KILL YOU. KIIIIiiiiIILLL!!!! KIIIIiiiiIILLL!!!!"

    So many wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I recently watched Asylum, an Amicus anthology horror, where Lom builds a mini-Lom toy robot with a facsimile of his face and sends it to stab a guy to death! It's one of the greatest things ever!

    ReplyDelete