Friday, March 6, 2015

Not This Time Nayland Smith's Fourth Year Anniversary

Man, it just wouldn't be a Not This Time, Nayland Smith anniversary without me forgetting again, would it! Thankfully this time I was only off by three days again, unlike that one time where I think it took me a fortnight before I remembered.

It's always been a fun ride blogging, and I've made many online pals over the years, which is probably the best thing to come out of my reviewing efforts. I have no plans in the future of stopping, but there will be a couple of bare months in April and May, as I'll be on holiday in Europe. I'll try and post pre-written reviews if I can, but I'm not sure.

Another thing I've been planning is a schedule, where I'll do reviews two days of every week, giving me a light and orderly workload that will still amount to over a hundred reviews a year. I'm not sure if I'll get around to actually going through with that any time soon though. Maybe I will when I (possibly most likely) move to Canada in a couple of years.

Well that's enough out of me. I've got to get back to writing my stories, which at this stage is some pretty surreal stuff. As always, thanks everyone for reading, and watch Grease 2 if you can!...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on four great years and have a fantastic vacation! No go on and score score score score scooooooo ----oooooooo---orrrrrrrrr...

    TONIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Emily!

    It took me a second before I got my head around the written ooooooo lyrics and got that joke! haha! Great one, Emily, and definitely a fitting toast!

    ReplyDelete