Friday, June 29, 2012

The Awesome Tunes of Neon Maniacs!

Over a month ago, I reviewed a super cool (albeit flawed) 80's (and I mean really 80's!) horror film, Neon Maniacs, which answers the question, 'what would it be like if the Village People were Cenobites?'. It also has a few super cool tunes, too! Tunes that I...uh...forgot to mention in my review of it! My bad!

The climax of the film takes place at a 'battle of the bands' type event between a shock rock band, and the main hero's band, and three whole songs (albeit a bit cut up thanks to the film cutting away to show what the Maniacs are up to every now and then) are sung before the Neon Maniacs attack!




Ah, the 80's! They were a fun time! If I had a Doc-Brown-Delorean, I'd go back in time to 1980 and live out the rest of my days in the great decade that I missed out on!



"Baby lied/when she told me/that I was the only one. Baby lied/when she told me/she'd never need someone new. If Baby lied to me, she must have lied to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment