Friday, December 31, 2021

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year


Merry Christmas for another year! With any luck you all had a great time too. Mine was good, with a few nice presents, from a book, to a rice cooker, to a $3 dollar bag of lollies, and one particular gift that will finally drag me into the 21st century-A mobile phone!

The day was as warm as can be expected from an Australian Christmas, but the air conditioner and a steady supply of soft drink kept me alive. I watched a few Christmassy things, ate lots of snacks, and eventually hung out with family members (the ones I actually like, anyway).

Time sure seems to be moving quickly! And I have some good plans for the new year. I'll be keen to see how those go, and will still be writing plenty here. Happy new year, everyone!...

No comments:

Post a Comment