Thursday, December 31, 2020

Merry Christmas for Another Year


Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone reading. I hope you have a lovely time. My Xmas is going well, despite the hot weather. I enjoyed some Beverly Hillbillies,while waiting for everyone to arrive (taking the better part of the day). I was eagerly (and somewhat impatiently) waiting for the remainder of my presents to arrive, plus a chance to give mine. One I wasn't able to give, due to one sibling being in another state, but what they don't know won't hurt them, so I can always keep it away for next year! There were plenty of snacks to enjoy, not to mention chocolates, which is a mixed blessing on a 40 degree day, but oh well. At least new air conditioning alleviates things somewhat, and it cooled down nicely by the night.

2020 has certainly been a busy year for this blog, to the point where I've managed to surpass 200 reviews! Hooray! I'd pour myself out a drink of fancy alcohol, if I ever drank the stuff. Hopefully next year has just as many fun treats to enjoy, and I already have plenty planned, from a look at a classic British comedy series, to more horror icons, plenty more foreign treats, as well as lots of juicy Italian horror. I'm looking forward to it all, and hoping you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment